Available in Purple, Blue, Charcoal, Orange and Lime
- Stores and charges 32 netbooks or tablets with iPad converter kits (544980) vertically.
- Smooth rounded corners with shock absorbing bumpers to protect netbooks/ tablets inside and the school walls during movement from classroom to classroom.
- Lock with keys located on the top preventing damage during movement through school building.
- Separate compartment with rear facing door for access to the individual AC adaptors.
- Innovative and tactile ergonomic handles in a variety of colours located on the top making it easy to move.
- Sleek design that is children and classroom friendly without protruding parts (handles, locks etc).
- 4 heavy duty wheels with locking facility.
- L shaped doors for complete access to the unit.
- Heavy duty steel frame with strong MFC cladding.
- Colourful storage boxes hold two netbooks/tablets per box.
- Individual cable storage compartments keep cables compact, neat and tidy.
- Soft rubber grips cushion and protect netbooks/tablets while in storage.
- All cables, power strips and the power management system are kept in a completely separate compartment for added safety and to prevent children from accessing and removing AC adaptors and cables.
- Sliding shelves for easy access to netbooks/tablets when removing them and putting them back in.
- Storage boxes have moulded cable clips to keep low voltage cables in place, preventing cables from being damaged or falling down the back of the unit.
- Each netbook/tablet is positioned on the sliding shelf to ensure the power socket is easy to access from the front of the unit.
- AC adaptors and power supply are stored in individual pockets to keep cables neat and tidy in the back of the trolley.
- Cables cannot be removed from the front of the unit to prevent cables from going missing.
- Power7 power management system with programmable timer options that provides Energy Saving management.
- A charging program for every day of the week allows the school to charge according to their classroom schedule. Digital timer is supplied as standard with all trolleys.
- All tablets are charged simultaneously with sequential switching facility to prevent circuit breakers from overloading.
- Specifically designed and tested air venting system to keep netbooks/tablets cool while the unit is locked and they are charging.
Safety and Security:
- Concealed door release to separate electrical compartment for child safety.
- A robust dual locking system with locks located on top of the trolley to avoid damages to the lock and key during movement within the school, especially through doorways.
- Additional keys are available.
- Unit size: W1015 x D703 x H1115mm.
- Netbook compartment sizes: W44 x D465 x H342mm.
- Individual AC pockets: W90 x D41 x H195mm.
- 2 years with an option to extend to 5 years
- Supplied fully assembled