Introducing the EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 power supplies. These power supplies raise the bar with 1300W of continuous power delivery and up to 100% efficiency. A fully modular design reducing case clutter and 100% Japanese Capacitors ensures that only the absolute best components are used. What does that mean? The best stability, reliability, overclock-ability and unparalleled control. The EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 is the ultimate tool to eliminate all system bottlenecks and achieve unrivaled performance.
Single +12V Rail
- A single +12V rail offers the best power output, rail stability and compatibility with the latest hardware.
LLC Resonant Circuit Layout
- Full DC to DC, LCC resonant circuit design improves efficiency.
- Fully modular designs allows every single cable to be removed from the power supply for ease of installation and removal. You can also leave off unnecessary cables to reduce case clutter and maximise case airflow.
Highest Quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con Solid State Capacitors
- Get the most reliability and greatest performance with the use of the highest possible quality Japanese solid state capacitors.
Double Ball Bearing Fan
- A high-quality dual ball bearing fan gives the SuperNOVA 1300 G2 an excellent thermal and acoustic profile, and its high reliability ensures a long PSU lifetime.
80PLUS GOLD Efficiency
- 80 Plus certification ensures your power supply isn’t wasting power and turning it into exess heat. Under typical load this power supply is 90% efficient or higher.