The ChargeBox 30 is part of our premium range of laptop storage solutions. Holding up to 30 laptops including wide screen and large format laptops.
Available in four colours
Blue Green Yellow Red
- Manufactured in the UK from the highest quality materials and as with all CompuCharge® laptop charging solutions, made to comply with EN60950:2000.
- “Multi-brand compatible”, this means there is no restriction on the make or mix of laptops to be charged. For example a ChargeBox® 30 could charge 30 different brands of laptop simultaneously.
- Our simple “in shelf” cable management system allows for cables and AC adaptors to be stored safely. No more messy, untidy wires!!
- All shelves are designed with the end user in mind, with large spacing between for ease of access. The shelving is fully ventilated, which completely removes any potential for the overheating problems that can be found in some of the lower quality products in today’s marketplace.
- High level networking and data capability with optional CAT 5 connectivity.
- Fitted with heavy duty doors and anti-jack devices as standard.
- Outlets are fitted inside the rear door for secure access and connection.
- Every ChargeBox® 30 has a locking service access door at the rear of the cart designed for your ICT technician's use, preventing both unnecessary access by students, and theft of the devices stored inside. Large swivel castors to aid stability and mobility.
- Foot operated brakes on both front castors. Outlets are fitted inside the rear panel for secure access and connection, with two metres of mains cable.
- Approximate dimensions 1290mm high x 1110mm wide x 510mm deep.