Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Intel Denverton-based Atom C3538 Quad-Core CPU
- 8GB DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM - 30% faster than DDR3
- Dual Intel 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports - Supports up to 20 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Dual Realtek 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports - Supports up to 5 Gbps under Link Aggregation
- Supports 8x 3½" SATA hard drives
- Dual M.2 NVMe SSD ports for fast caching
- Supports an extra 144 TB with the AS6004U
- Thumbscrews for easy M.2 SSD installation
The all new Lockerstor series of NAS feature dual Intel 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports as well as dual Realtek 2.5-Gigabit Ethernet ports. With a managed switch that supports multiple speeds, take advantage of up to 20 gbps of speed with both 10-Gigabit ports or up to 5 gbps on both 2.5-Gigabit ports.
The recently updated ADM features an updated Linux Kernel and additional performance
enhancements. The Lockerstor series introduce M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD caching increasing performance.
- 1. Lockerstor NVMe SSD caching increases performance by up to 60%.
- 2. Lockerstor NVMe SSD caching is faster than if all bays were filled with SATA SSDs while remaining cheaper.
With dual 10-Gigabit Ethernet, bottlenecks on NVMe SSDs have been lifted, making the Lockerstor one of the fastest NAS devices ever.