The Fizzbook Spin has been built specifically for education, being designed and then approved by the toughest critics - teachers and students. As a total classroom solution the Fizzbook Spin provides netbook, e-reader and touchscreen tablet functionality, complemented by a suite of classroom software thats included as standard.
The hand-held durable device has been built to withstand the classroom environment, compact and light-weight, whilst still powerful enough to provide students with software optimised for education. Its used as an aid to teaching across the curriculum and lesson spaces, moving between classes within a portable secure trolley. Its education focus and durable design means it is also adopted by schools as a personal device on a one per child basis.
- Processor: Intel Atom N450 Single Core, 1.66GHz, 512K L2 Cache
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Professional 32-Bit
- Memory: 1GB, DDR2, 800MHZ capped at 667Mhz bus
- Hard Drive: 250GB
- Graphics: Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150
- Screen: LCD Display 10.1 inch WSVGA (1024 x 600) Resistive touch panel
- Optical Drive: No
- Speakers: 2 x 1.0 Watt with 2 channel
- Microphone: Integrated single analog
- Power: 6-cell 56WHr Li-Ion
- Camera: 1.3 MP Integrated Webcam (standard on all configurations)
- Bluetooth: No
- Wireless: Wireless 802.11b.g.n
- Warranty: 1 Year