TRENDnet TEW-653AP 300Mbps Wireless N PoE Access Point (Version v1.0R)
The N300 Wireless PoE Access Point (model TEW-653AP) combines high speed wireless n coverage with Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology* to deliver up to 12x the speed and 4x the coverage of wireless g**.
This feature rich device blends into most environments and offers Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), and Repeater mode functionality.
Define a weekly power saving schedule, view real time network traffic charts, turn off the flashing LED indicators, and assign individual VLANs*** for up to 4 separate SSIDs. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) delivers superior range and eliminates dead spots. Synchronize wireless clients at the touch of a button with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Advanced encryption protects valuable data and WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes video and audio packets.
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n and IEEE 802.11b/g standards
- Power device by an Ethernet cable using IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) protocol
- Functional Access Point, WDS and Repeater modes provide network flexibility
- Advanced wireless security with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Supports multiple SSIDs (up to 4 SSIDs) with 802.1q VLAN tagging (AP mode)
- High-speed data rates up to 300Mbps using 802.11n connection
- Monitor bandwidth allocation through graphical interface
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates wireless clients quickly
- 802.1X Authentication protocol support
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization
- Management via web browser
- SNMP (v1, v2c) support
- 3-year limited warranty