What our experts think...
What better way to settle a score with friends then with a standoff in the sky! Take it from me, it's great fun yet slightly nerve racking at the same time. Plus, there's no way to cheat either because on the fourth hit, the losing drone automatically falls to the floor. It's really satisfying to watch and the perfect time to gloat!
What stands out
- Includes two drones and controllers so you can battle with friends right out of the box
- Both drones come with a series of sensors and infra-red blasters to shoot each other
- First to four hits wins - the losing drone automatically descends to the ground
- Perform evasive manoeuvres like acrobatic flips and rolls to make sure you don't get hit
- Hovers in the air even when you let go of the controller
- Choose from three different speeds for precise control in the air
This brilliant battle drone set lets you take to the skies and challenge your mates to the ultimate aerial dogfight. Both drones are fitted with a series of built-in sensors and boast an infra-red blaster for you to shoot it out. The rule of the game is simple...to avoid getting hit! Thankfully, the drones are constructed from a lightweight yet robust plastic which makes them incredibly agile when flying, so you can quickly bob and weave out the way of your opponent’s firing line. You'll know that you've hit the target if the other drone starts to flash and wobble in the air for a few seconds. After the fourth hit though, the enemy drone will automatically descend to the ground, which is a really satisfying little spectacle to see.
The kit comes with two easy-to-use controllers that are styled like a game controller, with a simple shooting button on the left hand corner. Both controllers offer three different speed modes (low, medium and high) to help you get to grips with the drone at your own pace, no matter what your skill level is. There's also a dedicated button on the right hand corner for you to perform stunning aerial flips to help avoid getting hit by lasers. Each drone also has the ability to hover in the air automatically even if you release the controls, so you can then concentrate on taking aim on your opponent without having to worry too much about piloting it. Plus, it also features a return home function which means you'll be able to beckon the drone to come back to you if the drone fly too far.
- Max speed: 3 metres per second
- Speed settings: 3
- Max Distance: 50m
- Flight time: up to 8 mins
- LED lights: Yes
- Piloting modes: Remote control
- Battery: 3.7V 600mAh lithium-ion
- USB charger
- Radio: 2.4GHz
- Built-in propeller guards
- Dimensions: W23 x L23 x D4.5 cm
- Remote control battery: 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- 1 Year warranty
Whats in the box?
- 2 x Battle drones
- 2 x Controllers
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB charger cable
- 1 x set of replacement propeller blades