The NutriMagiQ from electriQ might look like your average blender, but it is so much more than that. Yes it can make smoothies, juices, hot soups etc. like most blenders, but it's how the NutriMagiQ does it that makes it so special and like nothing else on the market.
While other blenders would blow their motors if you left them running, the unique heat disipation system of the NutriMagiQ keeps the motor cool and the blender running! So you can keep blending for the whole family without having to stop to let it cool down.
HEALTHIER THAN OTHER BLENDERS
The slower spin speed of the NutriMagiQ retains all the nutrients in your fruit when the friction heat created by faster spinning blenders kills nutrients.
UNIQUE GRINDING TECHNIQUE
Its patented grinding technique creates smoother blends as well as getting rid of the bits you dont want to drink! Seeds, pips etc. are held in by the blender so you get a smoother, tastier blend.
SMART DISPENSING TAP
The Smart dispensing tap allows you to conveniently pour drinks straight into a glass while you can continue to add ingredients and continue blending.
BLEND WITH THE LID OFF!
Don't worry about creating a mess if you forget to put the lid on, the NutriMagiQ has an inner tube that creates a vortex and ensures your ingredients won't fly out of the top and all over your kitchen!
QUIETER THAN OTHER BLENDERS
Fed up of not being able to hear yourself think when you blend? With the NutriMagiQ you'll be able to carry on with your daily life without being disturbed thanks to it being much quieter than other blenders.
- World's first blender and juicer machine
- Our best selling blender!
- The only blender than can continuously blend
- Unique grinding technique - enjoy smoother blends
- Smart tap to conveniently dispense drinks
- Vortex system allows you to blend with the lid off
- Quieter than other blenders so you it won't interrupt your daily life
- Create hot soup from cold ingredients
- High pressure self-clean function
- With ultra-quiet motor!
- Power input: 200W
- Speed: 3000RPM
What's in the box?
- Container cup
- Container lid with pressure release valve
- Base/Motor body
- Instruction manual