Hikvision T108Q-A-2T Hiwatch CCTV kit with 6 bullet cameras.
Hiwatch by Hikvision HD CCTV kit and is fully cross compatible with Hikvision remote viewing apps. Same easy to use graphical user interface.
1 x DVR-108G-F1 DVR 8channel
6 x THC-B120 2MP bullet cameras with 3.6mm lens and 20m IR range
1 x ST200VX008 2TB surveillance SATA HD 3.5"
DVR Video Input and Transmission
- Connectable to Turbo HD/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input.
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial.
Cable Compression and Recording
- One-key enable H.264+ compression to improve encoding efficiency by up to 50% and reduce data storage costs.
- Supports 1080p lite and when enabled, the image effect is similar with 1080p.
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at up to 1920 × 1080 resolution Storage and Playback.
- One SATA interface (up to 6 TB capacity per HDD).
- 4/8 -ch synchronous playback.
- Smart search for efficient playback.
- VQD (Video Quality Diagnostics).
- Unlock pattern for device login for the admin and clear-text password available.
- GUID file can be exported for password resetting and imported for finding the forgotten password.
- Supports PTZ control via Omnicast VMS of Genetec protocol.
Network & Ethernet Access
- Hik-Connect for easy network management.
- 2 megapixel high-performance CMOS.
- Analog HD output, up to 1080p resolution.
- 2.8 mm fixed focal lens.
- Day/Night switch.
- Smart IR.
- Up to 20 m IR distance.
- Switchable TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS.
Hikvsion Mobile Remote viewing
The kits will be online as soon as you connect a cable to your internet. You can download the free app called Hik Connect at any time ready for when you receive your CCTV kit. You don't need to make any changes on the DVR!