A1 are open boxed units which have been returned usually due to being unwanted. The units may have at very worst case have very faint minor /non-permanent blemishes. All units then undergo a full 25-point inspection by our experienced tech team ensuring they are in full working order. Once all relevant checks have been complete the units are then securely repacked ready to be resold. Please note although we can’t guarantee that these units are still in their original boxes with all their original accessories we can confirm that on average 85% of our stock is still in its original packaging.
GRADE A1 - As new but box opened
This dash cam comes with motion sensors that will auto record anyone who comes too close to your car even whilst you're parked. Average cost of a bumper re-spray: £200
Thanks to night vision technology you can still collect important evidence even when driving in poor light conditions, a common cause of road incidents!
This dash cam has a built in G sensor that recognises things such as collisions and sudden braking. When this occurs the potentially vital footage is securely saved and will not be overwritten by the loop recorder thanks to the sensor.
Record your journeys in HD resolution with this dash cam, giving you clear and crisp footage to play back. Never miss important details, such as number plates, or even collect great footage for playback of your scenic drives.
- Capture the evidence! Record your car journey's and provide vital evidence if you get into a scrape.
- Small and discrete! Compact design so it doesn't obstruct your view.
- Day or night! Infrared LEDs keeps you recording in darker conditions.
- The best picture! Full HD resolution for crystal clear evidence. Still images are 1.3MP
- Always on! Motion sensor auto activates the camera when your car is parked (Feature requires power source e.g. power bank).
- Insurance Discount! Some insurers now offer a discount if you have a dash cam!
- Automatically record your journeys in HD
- Can provide crucial evidence in the event of a road incident
- Footage stored on Micro SD (32GB Max - Not Included)
- ‘G sensor’ ensures crucial footage is securely saved
- Comes with an in car lighter adapter
The NavGear Full HD Cockpit Recorder is the perfect reliable witness during your road journeys. It automatically records your journey from the moment you set off meaning any incidents you witness or are involved in will be captured and securely saved ready for playback. This evidence can be crucial in deciding who is to blame and can be incredibly helpful if you need to make an insurance claim or deserve compensation. Motion sensors and night vision mean the camera will record anyone who gets too close to your car at night as well. Footage is loop recorded, in your choice of 1, 2 or 3 minute intervals, and saved to a micro SD card which isn't included with the dash cam but can be purchased from us separately.
**Please Note** This dash cam comes with a very short battery life intended to record important footage when, in the event of a crash, vehicle power is immobilised. Must be used with in car light adapter (provided)
Small Innovative Design
This tiny dash cam is just 6.5cm X 4cm in size which is smaller than some car keys! This discrete design ensures the dash cam can record the road ahead without obstructing your view but still has room for a live footage screen, micro SD card, and microphone.
Live Screen & Motion Sensor
The built in screen helps you get the perfect angle of the road ahead so you'll be sure to capture any vital footage. Integrated motion sensors will auto record any nearby movement when you're away from your car which is great in tight parking spaces (Feature requires power source such as power bank).