What our experts think...
This wildlife camera works like a dream straight out of the box. If you’re a nature lover or just curious of what goes on in your garden while your back is turned, then this camera is perfect for you! You’ll be amazed at how much actually goes on and, with incredibly detailed night vision, you even get 24-hour coverage. Just choose your spot, switch it on and it’ll start recording in no time.
What stands out
- You can see a really high level of detail with its Full HD recording
- Infrared night vision helps you to see up 15m during the night
- Installation couldn’t be easier – all you need to do is find your perfect spot
- It’ll only record the important bits with its handy motion sensors
- It’s perfect for use all year round, withstanding extreme temperatures and weather
Ever wonder what’s rustling under the bushes in your garden, or do you want to know what’s been going bump in the night? Then here’s the solution for you. From birds and mice to foxes and badgers, you’ll be amazed at what wanders through your garden when you’re not looking!
This wildlife camera is really easy to set up and gives you 24-hour coverage of everything that goes on in your garden or wherever you choose to set it up. Featuring a 5MP camera, you can enjoy Full HD recording and it’ll even see up to 15m at night, with excellent detail and results. It doubles up as a CCTV device too, so you’ll see if you’ve got any uninvited guests snooping around.
It’s battery powered so you can mount it almost anywhere, whether that’s at the bottom of your garden or out in the wild. With motion sensors built-in, it’ll only record when something passes by, so you don’t need to worry about changing the batteries too often. That means you don’t have to trawl through hours of pointless content before you find something interesting!
It’s amazing how differently wildlife behaves between summer and winter months, and this camera lets you observe everything that goes on throughout the year. Completely weatherproof, it’ll withstand temperatures between extremes of -20°C and 60°C, as well as ice, rain, wind and much more.
There’s everything you need in the box too, so your hardest decision to make is where to mount your camera.
- Power source: 4 or 8 AA batteries
- Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Camera: 5MP
- Video format: AVI
- Still image format: JPEG
- Frame rate: 15fps
- Sensor range: up to 15m/50ft
- Number of infra-red LEDs: 40
- Memory type: SD card up to 32GB
- Dimensions: H 136 x W 90 x D 76mm
What's in the box?
- 1 x Full HD 5MP wildlife camera
- 1 x Tree mounting strap
- 1 x Metal wall mount
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Operating instructions
- 1080p recording
- Battery operated
- Weather resistant – suitable for all conditions
- Motion activated recording
- High quality night vision
- Easy to install
- Date and moon phase image overlays
- Sensor trigger less than 1 second