The TS-453U-RP, featuring the easy-to-use QTS operating system, is a powerful, reliable, secure and scalable NAS solution designed for mission-intensive business applications and to meet fast growing data storage needs. The TS-453U-RP supports SATA 6Gb/s drives and delivers high performance with persistent throughput, providing a comprehensive storage solution for SMBs to build a reliable private cloud.
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies to ensure maximum system uptime
- Manage, share, and back up business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Expand the total raw storage capacity up to 128 TB with the economical UX-1200U-RP QNAP expansion enclosure
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution for server virtualization
- Supports VMware®, Citrix®, and Microsoft® Hyper-V and advanced virtualization features
- Enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus
- Use the TS-453U-RP as a PC with exclusive QvPC Technology
- Run multiple Windows/Linux/Android-based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline with QNAP’s unique transcoding technology
Powered by a cutting-edge 22nm quad-core Intel® Celeron® 2.0GHz processor with 4GB energy-efficient DDR3L RAM (upgradable to 8GB), coupled with the support of SATA 6Gb/s, 4 Gigabit LAN ports and HDMI output, the TS-453U-RP is a powerful NAS that delivers up to 421 MB/s throughput. The TS-453U-RP can also automatically increase the processor's clock rate from 2.0GHz to 2.41GHz when needed for CPU-intensive tasks. The TS-453U-RP’s fast encryption and decryption performance provides transfer speeds of up to 240 MB/s with AES 256-bit volume encryption, boosting system performance & security while ensuring the safety of sensitive business data stored in the TS-453U-RP.
Thanks to the intuitive user interface of QTS, system operations of the TS-453U-RP are smooth and handy. Its intelligent desktop allows you to find desired functions quickly, create desktop shortcuts or group shortcuts, monitor important system information on a real-time basis, and open multiple application windows to run multiple tasks concurrently, bringing greater operating efficiency.