Laptop Docking Stations
Docking Stations allow you to effortlessly use your desktop peripherals with your laptop.
Some models of laptops offer a "Docking port" which allows you to connect an external Docking Station which has built in ports for your modem, network card, external monitor, printer, scanner, keyboard and mouse. Using a Docking station means you only have to connect one cable rather than many, keeping your office desktop tidy and saving you time.
We offer a range of Docking Stations which are USB powered or made for a specific laptop model. If you need help or more information please call our sales team on 0871 971 0005
- Secure the connected notebook to the dock with the optional HP Docking Station Cable Lock (sold separately).
- 1 x 15-pin D-SUB
- Front Panel
- 2 x USB 3.0 (One with Always-On Mobile Device Charging) – Ideal for use with memory keys, hard drives and other quick-access devices.
- Stereo/Mic Combo Audio Port
- Rear Panel
- 2 x USB 2.0 – Ideal for most USB devices, including printers, keyboards and mice.
- USB 3.0 Universal Docking Solution
- One simple cable connection
- Enabling up to 2 additional Full HD displays
- 5.1 channel surround sound
- Central hub for all desktop peripherals
- Designed for Portégé R30, Z30 and Tecra A50, W50, Z40, Z50
- Ensures convenient cable management
- Supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system
- Compatible with: Latitude E5400 / E5500 / E6400 / E6400 ATG / E6500 & Precision M2400 / M4400
- Dimension (h x d x w): 2.11” x 6.69” x 11.33” (53.7 x 170 x 288 mm)
- Weight: 2.3 lb (1.05kg)
- Power Supply: 130W External AC Adapter (Dell Latitude)
- Video Ports: VGA, 2 x Display Ports1.2, 2 x DVI-D
- Supports 1x 4k monitor or 2x monitors in HD
- DVI-I, DVI-D & DisplayPort connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port for wired access at ultra-fast speeds
- 5x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports
- 1x USB 3.0 Powered port for fast device charging