Record your high definition TV programs to your PC, using high quality H.264!
HD PVR is the world's first High-Definition video recorder for making real-time H.264 compressed recordings at resolutions up to 1080i. HD-PVR records component video (YCrCb) from cable TV and satellite set top boxes, with a built-in IR blaster to automatically change TV channels for scheduled recordings. Audio is recorded using AAC.
The recording format is AVCHD, which can be used to burn Blu-ray DVD disks. Two hours of HD recordings, recorded at 5 Mbits/sec, can be burnt onto a standard 4.7 GByte DVD-R or DVD-RW disk for playback on a Blu-ray DVD player.
The HD PVRs amazing recording quality allows personal archival of your favorite high definition TV programs from any component video HD set top box. The HD PVR also has standard definition composite and S-Video inputs so you can record your old home video tapes into an AVCHD format for creating Blu-ray DVD recordings.
- Built-in hardware H.264 high definition encoder, for high performance, high quality TV recordings.
- Component video input from most high definition cable TV and satellite TV receivers. Optical or stereo audio inputs.
- Record high definition video at up to 1080i resolution, 720p or VGA/D1.
- Record at datarates from 1Mbs to 13.5Mbs, constant and Variable Bit Rate.
- Blu-ray format AVCHD recordings, so you can burn your TV recordings onto a standard DVD disk (up to 2 hours of video at 5MBits/sec) and playback on Blu-ray DVD players.
- Includes HD software video player, so you can playback recordings to your PC screen.
- Audio/Video component video loop through to allow HD recording and viewing at the same time.
- High Performance Noise Reduction Function.
- NTSC,PAL and SECAM Support.