The compact 5-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%*.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings.
Boost your office efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and total switching capacity of 10Gbps with Full-Duplex Mode. Plug and Play this desktop switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX Gigabit Ethernet ports
- GREENnet technology reduces power consumption when:
- Ethernet port is not in use
- Connected device is turned off
- Connected device is in power-saving mode
- Based on Ethernet cable length
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure Flow Control for half-duplex mode
- Integrated address look-up engine with an 8K absolute MAC address table and 1Mbits RAM data buffering
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Physical layer port polarity detection and correction
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and GREENnet technology
- Jumbo Frame support up to 9216bytes
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug & Play
- 3-year limited warranty