Toshiba 320GB Internal Hard Drive Product Description
Forming part of a series of advanced format technology HDDs, the MQ01ABFxxx is developed to deliver a higher internal transfer rate with industry-leading recording density, making it ideally suited to media intensive applications.
The new family of sleek HDDs features the following products; the MQ01ABF050, the MQ01ABF032, the MQ01ABF025, all with capacities of 500GB, 320GB and 250GB respectively. All drives are free from halogen, antimony trioxide and red phosphorus.
- Extra slim design with 7.0 mm height
- 5,400 RPM
- Excellent power efficiency
- Industry-leading recording density
- Formatted capacity: 320GB
- Form factor: 2.5 inch
- Interface type: Serial ATA
- Supported interface standards: ATA-8 Serial ATA 2.6 Serial ATA 3.0
- Shock detection: Shock sensor circuit
- S.M.A.R.T.: The SMART command set is supported.
- SATA (Host) transfer rate: max. 3.0 Gbit/s
- Rotational speed: 5,400 rpm
- Buffer size: 8MB
- Number of platters: 1
- Number of heads: 2
- Bytes/sector (Host): 512
- Bytes/sector (Disk): 4096 kByte
- Maximum seek time: 22 ms
- Track-to-track seek time: 2 ms