Thrustmaster F1 Wireless Gamepad Ferrari 150th Ltalia Alonso Edition
The ultimate 2.4 GHz wireless controller: EXCLUSIVE & NUMBERED
- Exceptional metalized design
- Inspired by the Musetto (i.e. nose) of the 2011 Ferrari F1 race car, the Ferrari 150th Italia,
- Signed by Fernando Alonso!
- Lower grip featuring a full peach skin texture, for unrivalled comfort
DUAL PROGRESSIVE TRIGGERS
- 2 progressive and programmable triggers
- Unrivalled control: independent and measurable braking and acceleration
Fully programmable (simple programming, no CD required)
- The buttons, mini-sticks, directional buttons, optical wheel and triggers can be swapped
OPTICAL WHEEL with auto-centering (Exclusive on all platforms!)
- For ultra-precise control over your progressive steering actions, with an auto-centering feature
- 90° rotation angle (whereas mini-sticks offer only 40°)
2-in-1: for PC & PlayStation®3
- One controller for both systems
- Home button for the PlayStation®3
MAPPING, PRESET & Internal Memory functions
- Enables users to switch from one configuration to another in just 1 second!
- The controller stores all programmed button configurations, even when disconnected!