RoadCam RoadView is a windscreen mounted, in-vehicle video recorder that captures footage from the front of your vehicle as it happens. RoadCam gives you peace of mind that if there is an accident then you have a record of events that can be used to settle disputes. RoadCam is also ideal for recreational use on track days, off-roading, car meets or simply recording your favourite routes and sharing with friends on the internet.
Easy to use
Step 1: Insert the SD card and mount the camera on your car windscreen (plug in power adapter if required).
Step 2: RoadCam will automatically begin recording once switched on, use the clear controls to alter settings / stop recording. Set off on your journey.
Step 3: Footage can be viewed using the integrated screen, or remove the SD card and play back on your computer.
What’s inside 1x RoadCam Roadview Video Camera, 1x 4GB SD Card,¤1x Windscreen Suction Mount, in-car Charger, USB Data Cable, Instruction Manual. 60 MINS
• Screen: 2.5” High Resolution Display
• Video Format: AVI
• Sensor: Built in Low-light CMOS Chipset
• Video Support: VGA(640x480), QVGA(320x240), SXGA 1280 x1024
• Lens: Wide-angle 120o
• Storage: Supports SD/MMC Card (4GB included)
• Recording File Time Settings: 2 Minutes/ 10 Minutes/15 Minutes/Non-repeat
• Record Settings: Auto Record Function When Connect with Power Supply, When SD Card is Full, it Will Record Over the Oldest Files First (Function can be Switched Off)
• Power: DC 5V
• Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery
• Charging: Car Adaptor
• Illumination: 6 x IR LEDs for Low Light Situations
• PC Interface: USB 2.0 (Cable Included)
• SD Card Support: Up to 32GB