Get in the Game. Upgrade Your Gaming Hard Drive.
SSHD is an easy, low-cost way to give your laptop or game console a powerful performance boost.
- Experience the speed you need with 32GB and 8GB NAND Flash options
- Enjoy better overall gaming performance with 32GB NAND Flash technology, delivering up to 95% faster game loads than standard 7200-RPM HDDs
- Get SSD-like performance at a fraction of the cost
- Add capacity without adding complexity to get more from your PC, Mac, tablet or game console
- Easy DIY upgrade solutions available
SSD+HDD = Best Solid State Hard Drive for Creative Professionals and Performance-Hungry Users
Seagate Mobile and Laptop SSHDs integrate NAND Flash with traditional hard drive storage to create a hybrid drive with the blazing speed of NAND Flash and the huge capacity, incredible durability and affordability of a standard hard drive.
A Richer Gaming Experience, Compatible with PC & Mac
Seagate SSHDs are designed to work in any standard PC or Mac laptop and console gaming devices that use a standard hard drive. Unlike other hybrid solutions, there are no special drivers or software to install and configure. It installs and works just like a hard drive—only faster!
Store and Access at Speeds Like Never Before
Store and access files, media and games faster than you ever thought possible with this incredibly fast and responsive 32 GB NAND Flash solid state hybrid drive (SSHD). Enjoy the experience of equipping your PC with the ultimate storage technology for gamers, creative pros and other technology enthusiasts. Save time with a drive that boots in seconds — not minutes — giving you the instant-on experience you’re looking for.
- Game, work and store like you never before with an SSHD drive that is up to 4 or 5 times faster than typical hard drives in a PC.
- SSHDs utilise Seagate Adaptive Memory technology to deliver SSD-like performance. Both Seagate testing and independent reviews consistently demonstrate that Seagate Mobile and Laptop SSHD performance compares favourably to SSDs without sacrificing capacity in the name of cost.