Light, lean, and packed with power - the Kensington Notebook Power Adapter powers and charges the road warriors essentials. Its slim-line profile is up 70% lighter and 60% smaller than comparable chargers so it virtually disappears on the road and in the briefcase. Yet, with 70 watts of power and multiple charger tips, it can power virtually any notebook computer - all from any auto or airline power supply.
- Thin and Light
- Up to 60% smaller (by volume) and 70% lighter than other DC chargers for easy portability
- 120 watts-enough to power and charge even the largest 17 inch notebooks
- Powers and charges virtually all notebooks from an auto or airplane DC outlet
- Plugs into a cigarette lighter or Empower port for easy, on the go power
- Includes multiple tips for use with major-brand notebooks
- Provides the right power for iPods, mobile phones, portable DVD players, PDAs etc. when used with correct tip (certain tips available separately)