Increase screen real estate and productivity with a dual-monitor setup with the HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter, featuring DVI-I and DisplayPort outputs to drive displays at high resolutions through a single USB 3.0 B connection to your PC.
- Review documents side by side, read emails on one screen while multitasking on another, and keep more apps open at the same time. The HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter lets you divide tasks between your monitors so you can see more, and do more.
- Enhance your on-screen graphics presentation with two digital outputs, including DisplayPort. Support DVI-I resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and DisplayPort resolutions up to 2560 x 1600..
- Experience high-speed USB 3.0 technology. The single USB 3.0 B connection not only expands your productivity with connection to two external monitors, but also provides faster transfer speeds than USB 2.0.
- The HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter supports many PCs since the USB 3.0 connector is common. The HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and ideal for supporting older PC models.
- Setup is quick and easy with a USB plug-and-play design and one-time driver installation. Support your entire dual-monitor environment through a single USB 3.0 B connection. Less hassle. Less clutter. Less stress.
- Create a hot-desk location and increase screen real-estate in shared office settings. More cost-effective and energy-efficient than many docking stations and graphics cards, the HP Dual Output USB Graphics Adapter proves that less really is more.