A1 are open boxed units which have been returned usually due to being unwanted. The units may have at very worst case have very faint minor /non-permanent blemishes. All units then undergo a full 25-point inspection by our experienced tech team ensuring they are in full working order. Once all relevant checks have been complete the units are then securely repacked ready to be resold. Please note although we can’t guarantee that these units are still in their original boxes with all their original accessories we can confirm that on average 85% of our stock is still in its original packaging.
This is a grade A1 product with no obvious scratches, marks or dents. It will be fully bubble-wrapped for transportation and comes with the full manufacturer's warranty.
GRADE A1 - As new but box opened
The Brother MFC-7460DN is an Entry Level multifunction mono laser printer, ideal for any small office. The MFC-7460DN has a small footprint making it perfect if space is at a premium. It comes with USB, Network and two-sided (Duplex) printing as standard, plus with the 250 paper tray there will be less refilling. The MFC-7460DN has some great features including Network scanning and scan to PDF, plus cost-saving features like an optional high-yield toner.
- Compact footprint makes this ideal for a small office where space is at a premium
- Save time with fast 26ppm print and copy speed
- First page out time of less than 8.5 seconds
- Save paper with double-sided printing as standard
- Extra flexibility with network connectivity making sharing easy or connect directly using Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Less refilling with a 35 sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 250 sheet paper Tray
- Fast faxing with up to 200 speed dial locations
- High resolution colour network scanning plus scan to PDF feature
- 1,200 page toner in the box
- Separate drum and toner to help keep costs down – only replace the one that’s run out
- Reduce cost with longer lasting high yield toners
- Green and clean technology that meets Energy Star and Blue Angel environmental standards
- Added peace of mind with free 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support