- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 GPU
- Integrated with the first 2048MB GDDR5 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- OC Edition - Core Clock: Base 1059MHz / Boost 1137MHz(Standard Clock: Base 1020MHz / Boost 1085MHz)
- Memory Clock: 5000MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / DVI-D / HDMI*2
- Support PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- System power supply requirement: 400W
Support 4K @ 60Hz Via Two HDMI
Current graphic cards do not support HDMI v2.0 specification, it is required to use two HDMI v1.4 output to support Ultra HD resolution - 4096x2160@60Hz. With a monitor features HDMI Dual mode, users can experience an impressive 4K HD enjoyment with the latest technological advancements!
Ultra Durable 2
Using high quality components on graphics cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. GIGABYTE is again setting a new standard by using Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS (on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, providing the stability and reliability from their high-end graphics solution. In addition, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 2 Edition graphics cards now feature a sophisticated layout topology. This state-of-the-art power design from GIGABYTE delivers the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
- Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
- Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
- Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
GIGABYTE custom-designed 10 cm cooler
As opposed to the stereotype, GIGABYTE is able to maximize fan size to 10cm with the latest cooling design. With a 10cm fan, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs much lower
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections
Up to 4 displays on a Single Card
Support up to four displays on a single card. Satisfy your multi-screen setup, high definition and extreme gaming experience.
OC GURU ll
Brand-new instinctive user interface, easier to monitoring and adjusting all important settings. Users can set up MONITORING, GPU CLOCK, MEMORY CLOCK,FAN, OSD, ONLINE SUPPORT and update driver, BIOS directly.