Stylish and Cost-Effective External Hard Drive Solution
Today’s world is all about Gigabytes. Programs and data take up more and more storage space. The need for installing an extra hard drive on your PC or Mac is more present than ever. Opening your computer case and installing an internal hard drive can be a difficult job. So why not take the easy route? Freecom off ers you the perfect storage upgrade for your computer: the new Freecom Hard Drive Classic, a no-nonsense external hard drive.
No need to open your computer; just plug the Hard Drive into the USB (2.0 or 1.1) port of your PC or MAC and you instantly have a substantial increase in storage space. The Freecom Hard Drive Classic is pre-formatted so you’re ready to use your drive seconds after connecting it to your computer. At Freecom we create storage solutions from a consumer’s perspective, where convenience, design and quality are key factors.Features:
- Capacity - 1TB
- Interface - USB 2.0, can also be connected to USB 1.1 port
- Hard Drive Type - 3.5” SATA, low noise, low power consumption
- Data Transfer Speed - up to 480Mbit/s (USB 2.0)
- Weight - 750 gr. / 26.3 Ounce
- Dimension - 20 x 11,5 x 4 cm / 7.9 x 4.5 x 1.6 inch
- MTBF - 50000 P.O.H.
- LED Capacity Indicator - Yes
- Warranty - One year manufacturers warranty, free helpdesk support
- Minimum System Requirements PC: Intel Pentium-III / AMD Duron 900MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (Vista; 512MB) CD-ROM drive, available USB port. Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Minimum System Requirements MAC - PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Power Book G3/G4 or Intel Mac, 256MB RAM or higher, CD-ROM drive, available USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port, Mac OS X v10.3 or higher