Buffalo TeraStation™ III is a larger capacity NAS device with robust RAID 5 capability. The redundancy of four separate hard drives in RAID 5 or RAID 1 modes mean that even if a hard drive fails, your data is safe.
With Hot Swap functionality, if a drive does fail, the TeraStation III automatically powers down the faulty drive, enabling you to safely remove and replace without losing any data, or down time. The replication function allows the connection of a second TeraStation via LAN port and replicates the data to improve reliability, fault tolerance or accessibility.
Available as desktop or 1U rackmount the TeraStationTM III is the perfect solution for the home office or small to medium business that needs large, easy-to-deploy, easy-to-manage, redundant network attached storage.
- Dimensions (WxDxH: 17 cm x 23.1 cm x 21.6 cm
- Weight: 6.3 kg
- Hard Drive: 4 x 1 TB standard
- Networking: Network adapter - integrated - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Apple MacOS X 10.3.9, Microsoft Windows Vista / 2000 / XP
- Storage Controller: RAID - Serial ATA-150 - RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, JBOD
- Device Type: NAS server
- Total Storage Capacity: 4 TB
- Host Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet