- CPU - Intel® Atom™ 2.13GHz Dual-core Processor
- DRAM - 1GB RAM (Expandable RAM, up to 3GB)
- Flash Memory - 512MB DOM
- Hard Disk Drive - 4 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD
- LAN Port - 2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
- Centralized Storage, Backup, and File Sharing for Business
- NAS, iSCSI/ IP-SAN Storage Combo Solution for Server Virtualization
- Private Cloud Storage for Ease of Deployment
- Exceptional Performance: 221.8 MB/sec Reading, 220.8 MB/sec Writing
Modern businesses and workgroups face the challenge of finding a robust storage solution that can scale with the exponential increase in digital content their organization creates. From shared documents, old archived files and large rich media files, through to enterprise databases and core applications data, this challenge will only become more acute. Deploying an appropriate IT environment with a reliable, affordable, and expandable storage solution is business critical. The ability to securely store, share, and back up digital assets has become one of the most important tasks for an SMB IT administrator, choosing the right option will significantly enhance business productivity and crucially offer a reliable disaster recovery solution in an age when downtime of any nature impacts profitability.
The QNAP TS-469U-RP is a 4-bay, all-in-one NAS server with exceptional performance that can meet the storage requirements of modern SMB IT environments. Features include, secure cross-platform file sharing for Windows®, Mac®, and Linux/UNIX users, an iSCSI/ IP-SAN storage combo solution and a number of versatile, value-added business applications. With a well-rounded set of backup solutions integrated in the QNAP TS-469U-RP, critical business information can be safely protected against unexpected data loss. The QNAP TS-469U-RP is also an ideal shared storage solution for virtualized and clustered environments, via VMware® Ready™ and Citrix® Ready™ certification, and a proven compatibility with Microsoft® Hyper-V environments.