NEC NP215 EDU is a brilliant color DLP projector for business and education - with long life lamp and excellent price/performance ratio.
ESSENTIAL FEATURES FOR EASE OF USE:
- Bright images can be easily viewed in most applications.
- High contrast images (2000:1) from the latest Texas Instruments DLP® engine featuring BrilliantColor™ technology with improved color accuracy.
- Color-coded and clearly labeled input panel provides intuitive setup.
- Intuitive remote control provides one-touch source changes and complete menu control.
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability; NP215 only)
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector remotely.
DESIGNED WITH THE ENVIRONMENT IN MIND:
- Extended lamp life with ECO Mode™ technology increases lamp life up to 5000 hours, while lowering power consumption.
- Power management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs.
- Auto Power On via the RGB (15-pin) input connector when a signal is detected from a computer.
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at startup. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage.
VERSATILE FEATURES AND POWERFUL PERFORMANCE:
- Powerful 7-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms.
- Built-in wall color correction presets provide for adaptive color tone correction to display properly on non-white surfaces. Plug and Play setup and operation optimizes images displayed from computers and video sources.
- Native SVGA and XGA resolution projectors automatically sync with higher-resolution computers.
- Flexible input panel connects with computer, composite video, S-Video and component video (using optional 15-pin adapter cable).
- Compact size and lightweight design simplifies transport of projector.
- 10-step image magnification with location control allows you to zoom in on key information.
- AV mute and video image freeze allows you to control the presentation and focus audience attention.
- Aspect ratio control provides standard and widescreen display.
- Fine tune the image with color temperature, brightness and contrast adjustments.