If you love music, you'll love the Logitech Z-2300, a 2.1 speaker system that combines everything you need in a sound system: THX -certified performance and quality, beautiful looks, and more than enough power to fill your room with great sound.
- THX-certified: The ultimate mark of quality for speaker systems.
- Powerful, distortion-free bass: An 8-inch, long-throw subwoofer driver with flared bass port delivers a pounding low range.
- Phase plug design: Aluminum drivers outperform conventional two-way designs with superb high-end and rich mid-range tones
- SoundTouch wired remote control: Take command of your listening experience with controls for master volume and subwoofer. Includes a power/standby button and a headphone jack for private listening.
- Multiple source–ready: Use the provided adapter for easy connection to your favorite DVD player, CD player, or gaming console.
- Total RMS power: 200 watts RMS
- Satellites: 80 watts RMS (40 watts x 2)
- Subwoofer: 120 watts RMS
- Total peak power: 400 watts
- Frequency response: 35 Hz–20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio @ 1 kHz: >100 dB
- Amplifier: Ultra-linear, high-capacity analog
- Satellites: 17.1 x 8.9 x 15.2 (H x W x D, cm)
- Subwoofer: 27.9 x 27.9 x 38.1 (H x W x D, cm)
- 2-year limited warranty