Created to deliver an incredible viewing experience, unlike standard LED TV's the LG OLED TV achieves infinite contrast, thanks to its self-lighting pixels it can deliver the deepest and darkest colours possible today as well as true to life colour production. The subtle curve of the screen means you can enjoy a wide viewing angle with no loss of contrast or distortion. With absolute motion clarity you can enjoy a response speed of over one thousand times faster than LED, appreciate fast moving scenes like sports or action movies free from blur.
Unlike on standard LED TVs the LG OLED TV achieves infinite contrast, thanks to its self-lighting pixels, delivering the deepest and darkest blacks possible today.
Television picture quality:
- OLED TV Screen.
- Full HD (1080p) display resolution.
- Passive 3D TV with optional 2D to 3D conversion.
- Includes 2 pairs of 3D glasses.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- 1 SCART socket, 3 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Smart TV.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Headphone socket.
- S-Video socket.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility.
- Mobile high-definition link.
- Open browser.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- 2 channel sound system.
- 40 watt RMS power output.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Dual core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Size of TV H71.5, W122.5, D8cm.
- Weight of TV 14.4kg (unpackaged).
- Size of TV with stand: H75.3, W122.5, D20.4cm.
- Weight of TV with stand: 16.4kg.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: a.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.28.
- On mode power consumption 106 watts.
- Annual power consumption 155kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.3 watt.
- This product contains lead.