HyperX Cloud II Headset
HyperX® Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi-Fi gaming experience, so you can hear what you’ve been missing. Open up a world of detail other gamers will never know – the rustle of a camper’s boot, the scuttle in a distant vent. Its independent audio and microphone volume control lets you adjust not only sound volume but also mic volume and easily toggle Surround Sound 7.1 or the mic sound on and off. This next-generation headset generates virtual 7.1 surround sound with distance and depth to enhance your gaming, movie or music experience. Pinpoint your opponents’ location in the game and strike before he sees you coming.
- Advanced USB audio control box with built-in DSP sound card
- Hi-Fi capable with 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
- Hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Comfortable, 100% memory foam on headband and leatherette cushions
- Pro-Gaming optimized with closed cup design for passive noise cancellation
- Compatible – USB connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One1 and mobile
Connecting to a PC, Mac or notebook
- It’s easy to connect this pro-gaming optimized headset to a PC, Mac or notebook.
Connecting to Xbox
- Enhance your Xbox One experience with superior sound and hear your opponents coming before they strike.
Connecting to Mobile Devices
- Enjoy exceptional sound wherever you go.
Connecting on an Airplane
- Use your HyperX Cloud II headset to enjoy in-flight entertainment when you’re traveling.
Connecting to PS4
- Use your headset with PlayStation 4 and be unbeatable!
- See how easy it is to change cups for customized comfort on the HyperX Cloud II headset.