Digital TV aerial installation
TV is going digital. So make sure you′re not left out when the UKs analogue TV signal is turned off and replace it with a new, stronger digital TV signal. HPC provide a professional Installation service of a new digital TV aerial for you to enjoy all the benfits that digital TV has on offer.
Once you have purchased this item, you can either CLICK HERE to book online or contact our booking centre on 0844 770 1862 (quoting your invoice number) where one of our team will organise an appointment for an engineer to complete your installation.
Be sure to keep your receipt in a safe place as you will be required to present it to our engineer prior to work commencing to show the service has been purchased. Work will not be carried out if the receipt is not present.
The service comprises:
- Installation of the new digital TV aerial & coax to a single point in the property.
- All coaxial cabling will be run externally and on all installs, holes will be drilled for cable access.
- Any internal cable will be tacked to the skirting board.
- The coax cable shall be terminated with the required cable connector.
- All wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements
- A check of the TV reception services will be carried out to confirm that the new aerial (coverage restrictions apply) is operational in line with current regional coverage.
The purchase does not include:
- Any additional external wall mounting plates, lashing kit or mounting pole.
- Any extra aerial points fitted in your property.
- An aerial booster or splitter.
- The aerial cannot be mounted over 10 meters.
- Aerial coax cable over the amount provided with the aerial.
- An internal wall plate or socket.
Customers should bear in mind:
- We cannot carry out aerial installations above 10 meters.
- The engineer must have clear access to carry out the installation.
- The engineer will need to park outside your home and bring ladders and equipment up to the house.
- Any help you can offer to ensure that the engineer can park within a reasonable distance of the property will help us to complete the work first time, on the day.
- Engineers will not lift carpeting to lay cable.
- This service is for a new aerial wired to one point in the property.
- You will also need permission if, for example, your property is listed, has a flat roof or you are not the property owner. Where possible, we will endeavour to meet your requirements.
- Your engineer will discuss all options open to you on the day.
- Our engineer will require an authorised person over the age of 18 to sign a note of satisfaction once the installation is complete.