The NVIDIA Quadro K2000 graphics board is a single-slot PCI Express add-in card based on the new NVIDIA Kepler architecture graphics processing unit (GPU). The Quadro K2000 graphics board is an excellent choice for medium complexity designs and models in professional CAD, M&E and visualization applications.
- Comprehensive ISV certifications for professional environments.
- Ultra-efficient 51W maximum power provides industry leading performance/watt results.
- 2 GB of blazing GDDR5 memory.
- Attach up to 4 active digital monitors using DisplayPort daisy chaining monitors or by a DisplayPort hub device.
- Direct attach up to 3 active monitors using all available display connectors on the Quadro K2000.
- Latest graphics API's supported including OpenGL 4.3 and CUDA 5.0.
- Windows 8 compliant. NVIDIA Mosaic Technology enabled. NVIDIA nView multi-display management.