Developed with the needs of the kinetic elite in mind, the Samsung N110 is expertly crafted so you can achieve even more on the move – and still look good!
Even though it is one of the world’s lightest 10.1" netbooks, weighing just 1.26kg with a 6 cell battery, the N110 incorporates a stunning 10.1” SuperBright LED screen and normal-size, ergonomic notebook PC style keyboard that makes it even easier to type in comparison to other products of its kind.
In addition, the Intel Atom N270 processor enables the N110 to deliver real computing power at a fraction of the weight, size and cost. By incorporating the Microsoft Windows XP Home operating system coupled with 160GB hard disk storage, the N110 also sets a new standard in price / performance for netbooks.
Its low price and practical functionality gives millions of new people a user friendly way to get onto the web, access emails and social networking.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Atom N270 - 1.6GHz / 533MHz
- Memory (RAM): 1GB DDR2 533MHz
- Hard Drive: 160GB 5400rpm SATA
- Optical Drive: Not Included
- Display: 10.1” SuperBright 1024 x 600 Non-gloss LED backlit
- Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Interfaces: 3-in-1 Card Reader, 3x USB, Audio in/out, VGA
- Communication: 802.11b/g Wireless, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR
- Multimedia: 1.3 Megapixel Webcam, Built-in Microphone, Speakers
- Battery: 6 Cell Lithium-ion, up to 8 Hours
- Weight: 1.33kg
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home with SP3
- Warranty: 3 Months