GRADE A5 - Major Damage
No display. No signal picked up on the monitor. Swapped with good ram still no display. Unit can stay on for a short while . No sign of overheating. The heatsinks are not hot to touch. Fan is working. Freezing on restore. Swapped hard disk, still failing. Used external disks with external drives, with freshly burned disks. Still failed after a certain amount of time. Monitored the heat output and fans throughout. No known issues. Unit also freezes in Ubuntu live CD. Not an OS issue but a hardware fault. Still losing display on external and TFT. Faulty motherboard
- Faulty onboard graphics.
- Unit in very good condition.
- Screen and chassis in good condition. No internal components removed
- Processor: AMD Turion Dual Core M500 2.2GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Hard Drive: 640GB
- Screen: 15.6" display
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- Optical Drive: DVD Super-Multi
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
- Bluetooth: No
- Notebook Camera: 0.3MP Webcam