Stylish & convenient Internet Conference Phone for Skype communication
Your business and private life today is all about communication: chatting, messaging, phone conferences. Exchange thoughts, opinions and ideas with friends, colleagues and business partners all over the world. Today it is more important than ever to bring communication costs down. So why not take advantage of Freecom’s stylish and convenient Internet Conference Phone paired with the successful SkypeTM software? It is the ultimate solution for a hands-free Skype experience and free phone calls over the Internet.
No need to have a soundcard installed, just plug the Internet Conference Phone in to the USB port (1.1 or 2.0) of your PC or Mac. Install the driver and your phone is ready for Skype. For private conversations you can even plug your headphones into the additional built-in audio line-out port. You even can connect your iPod (cable not included) to the line-in and listen to your favorite music via the speakerphone.
In case you’re not yet one of the more than 115 million Skype users worldwide, you need to install the SkypeTM software from the CD as well and register online for a free Skype account that enables you to make free calls to your Skype contacts worldwide, whenever you want to and for as long you want to. At Freecom we create new products from a consumer’s perspective; convenience and quality are the key factors.Features:
- Interface - S Audio Line-In, Audio Line-Out (3,5mm jack), USB 1.1, can also be connected to USB 2.0 port
- Power supply - USB powered
- Audio - 8 kHz sampling rate, echo cancellation: up to 43dB Compliant with USB Audio Device Class Specification 1.0
- Speaker - 1x central speaker (4W), 2x stereo speakers (2W)
- Microphone - Omni directional
- Microphone Sensitivity - -42 ±1.5dB
- Voice pick-up Range - 5 meters
- Dimensions - 17 x 17 x 11.6 cm / 6.69 x 6.69 x 4.56 Inch
- Weight - 420 g / 14.8 Ounce
- USB cable Length - 1.5 m (4ft 92inch)
- Minimum system requirements PC - Pentium-II 400MHz or higher, 128MB RAM, Windows XP, USB 2.0 or 1.1 port, CD-ROM drive, 40MB free disk space on HDD, broadbandInternet connection
- Minimum system requirements MAC - Macintosh computer with G3 processor or higher or Intel processor, 128 MB RAM, Mac OS X v10.3.9, USB 2.0 or 1.1 port, CD-ROM drive, 40MB disk space on HDD, broadband Internet connection