Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go templates to get you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as your data grows.
Microsoft Access 2010 empowers you to make the most of your information—even if you’re not a database expert. And, through newly added Web databases, Access amplifies the power of your data, making it easier to track, report, and share with others. Your data will never be further away than your closest Web browser.
Whether you’re a large corporation, small-business owner, nonprofit organization, or if you’re just looking for more efficient ways to manage your personal information, Access 2010 makes it easier to get what you need done more quickly, with more flexibility, and with better results.
- Build databases faster and easier than before - Forget the learning curve. Out-of-the box templates and reusable components make Microsoft Access 2010 a fast and simple database solution
- Create more impactful forms and reports - Create more impactful forms and reports
- Get easier access to the right tools at the right time - Locate the commands you need when you want them and where you want them
- Add automation and complex expressions without writing a line of code - Microsoft Access 2010 empowers you to be your own developer by bringing you simplified and easy-to-use tools—even if you consider yourself a database novice
- Get a centralized landing pad for your data - Microsoft Access 2010 offers easy ways to bring your data together and increase work quality
- Access your database in new ways - Newly added Access Services on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 enables you to make your databases available on the Web with new Web databases.