Looking for power, style and ultra portability?
Thought so and thats why you've been drawn to Samsung's hughly popular Q210, a lightweight 12.1" laptop with the aspirations of a powerhouse desktop. Combining a sleek, sensual, lightweight design with cutting edge multimedia and communications technology, Samsung are looking to further their reputation as first choice choice for business users looking to stay in touch whilst on the move.
Sporting a Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz processor with 3GB of ram in the latest Protect-o-Edge© casing, the Q210 wants to be pushed to the limits, while the Nvidia Geforce 9200M dedicated graphics provides the very latest in 3D image rendering and Direct X 10 to get the best out of all the latest games and applications.
Its 320GB hard drive has enough room to store anything that is essential to both home and work use and with Samsungs Silver Nano Technology, a simple sprinkle means keyboard bacteria is kept at bay for the foreseeable future.
As well as all that, the crystal black notebook combines a deep rose infusion with a piano black finish to add a air of class rarely associated with business laptops.
Add in a 1.3 Mega pixel Camera for those weekly video conferences or chatting to the family and you would be foolish to ignore the undeniable quality of this small, yet perfectly formed laptop.
- Operating System - Microsoft Vista Home Premium
- Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.0ghz 2MB Cache 667 mhz FSB
- Memory - 3GB DDR2 Ram (2x1GB 1x1GB)
- Graphics - Nvidia Geforce 9200M GS 256 MB.
- Hard Drive - 320 GB SATA
- Optical Drive - DVD Super multi Dual Layer drive.
- Wireless LAN - 802.11b & 802.11g
- Camera - 1.3 megapixel
- Card Reader - SD Card & MultiMedia Card
- Bluetooth - Yes
- Screen - 12.1 inch screen
- Battery - 6-Cell Lithium-Ion
- 1.95kg weight
- Dimensions - 304mm x 226mm x 36.7mm
- Warranty - 1 Year
Like new, not original accessory box but full accessories
GRADE A - As New