Finally there is an affordable ultraportable laptop that doesn’t scrimp on features.
Designed around Acer’s award-winning Gemstone design, the new Aspire 2920 delivers a great audio-visual experience that you can literally take anywhere.
This ultraportable notebook weighs in at under 2kg so there’s no excuse not to take it with you wherever you go.
The powerful Dual-core Pentium T2310 combined with 2GB of system memory gives you performance to take on the most demanding software applications, and the spacious 120gb hard-drive ensures you'll have plenty of storage space for your files.
The crisp 12.1" Widescreen CrystalBrite screen combined with Dolby Home Theatre Virtual Surround Sound speakers offers an excellent platform for audio visual entertainment, be it watching DVDs on the move or even in bed!
The latest wireless card provides super fast connections that satisfy the high transfer rates required for high definition video. Now you can stream directly from the web or your main PC instead of having to copy files to your laptop hard drive. You can also take full advantage of the increasing number of internet access points that are popping up everywhere.
Not forgetting a built in WebCam, DVD writer, and all the benefits of Vista Home Premium. This is a great notebook for people on the move and a bargain price to boot!
- Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core T2310 - 1.46GHz (x2), 533MHz FSB, 1MB L2 Cache
- RAM: 2GB DDR2 (2 x 1GB, Max Memory 4GB) Low cost double memory offer, call for details!
- Hard Drive: 120GB Serial ATA
- Screen: 12.1" Widescreen TFT (1280x800) With CrystalBrite Technology
- Optical Drive: DVD±RW Super Multi Double Layer
- Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
- Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g
- Battery Life (Depending on Use): Upto 4.5 Hours
- Weight: 2.04Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year Collect and Return
- Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
- Card Reader (MMC, MS, MS-pro, SD, XD)
- Built-In 0.3 Megapixel Camera
- Dolby Home Theatre Virtual Surround Sound speakers
- S-Video Output
Not original package, no instructions