The ultimate fitness super watch.
- See distance, pace, split times and elevation climbed & review routes
Long Battery Life
- Lasts longer than competing trackers with a battery life up to 7 days and GPS battery life up to 10 hours*
PurePulse™ Heart Rate
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
Notifications + Music
- See call & text notifications on display and control songs from your mobile playlist
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, hourly activity & stationary time
Auto Sleep + Alarms
- Monitor your sleep automatically & set a silent alarm
SmartTrack™ + Multi-Sport
- Track runs, rides & other workouts with multi-sport modes or automatically record them with SmartTrack
- Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to leading smartphones and computers
Create your own path. Track it with GPS.
Don’t just start. Surge—with run time, distance, pace and elevation stats on display. See split times real time. Scroll through workout summaries and review routes after you run them to stay on track while you train.
Pursue your passion.
Maximize training, maintain intensity and monitor calorie burn with automatic wrist-based heart rate monitoring. With continuous heart rate readings, Surge keeps you in the zone—all day and during workouts.
No straps. No clips. No guessing.
Life on the move. Stats on display.
Built with eight-sensor technology and best-in-class battery life*, Surge transitions seamlessly from work to workouts—tracking real-time stats like steps, distance, heart rate, active minutes, calories burned and more, to keep you in the know, on the go.
Track it. See it. Beat it.
With multi-sport functionality and SmartTrack™ automatic exercise recognition, Fitbit Surge lets you track every aspect of your training. Use multi-sport modes for the most precise tracking during workouts and real-time stats on display. Or rely on SmartTrack to automatically recognize and record select exercises for you. However you choose to measure your effort, in-app workout summaries will help you gauge performance improvements.
Connect your Fitbit and Strava accounts, and every workout you record on Surge will be automatically uploaded to your Strava profile.
Work hard. But, also, work better.
Designed with advanced smartwatch features, Surge lets you run your day, your way. Text and call notifications keep you on your game throughout the day, while music control helps you to find the motivation you need to prepare for a big meeting or beat your best time in a big race.
Quantified sleep. Quality data.
Make the most of your day by getting more out of your night. Surge automatically monitors how long and how well you sleep, syncs those stats to your smartphone and computer, and displays your trends as detailed charts on the Fitbit dashboard. Plus, it has a silent alarm to make waking up easy—even if your training isn’t.
See what you’ve done, then do more.
Surge automatically and wirelessly syncs to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones—showing your stats as detailed charts and graphs—so you can access your progress anywhere.
- *Your fully charged Fitbit Surge has a battery life of up to 7 days or up to 10 hours when using GPS. Note that battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and many other factors; actual results will vary.