The D-Link DVS-310-1 1-channel H.264 PoE Video Encoder is a high-performance, single channel video encoder for integrating an existing analog CCTV (closed circuit television) camera into an IP-based video surveillance system. It is an ideal choice for banks, airports, factories, government buildings, prisons, and traffic surveillance applications - any location where surveillance equipment is already installed and functioning.
The DVS-310-1 supports simultaneous streaming of H.264, MPEG4, and M-JPEG video to provide both high quality, and bandwidth-efficient compression formats. M-JPEG delivers excellent file integrity, ideal for situations which require high image detail. H.264 produces a small file size, making it useful for extended recording or for use in low bandwidth networks. Additionally, the DVS-310-1 supports multicast H.264 which allows several users to view the stream by subscribing to a multicast IP address on the network.
- Simultaneous H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG4 streams
- Bidirectional audio
- Digital I/O to operate sensors and alarms
- 3GPP support for live monitoring from a compatible smartphone
- PoE supported - no need for a separate power supply
- RS-485 support for PTZ operation
- SD slot for direct recording on a memory card
- Pre/post buffer for image video capture
- D-Link Dynamic DNS support
- Video loss and network loss detection
- Hardware-based motion detection with configurable areas
- FTP snapshots and emails triggered by event