The Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook delivers features that were previously only available to PC users, for all notebook users - even those that are highly mobile. This is achieved by combining ultra-high quality audio with advanced, hardware-accelerated features all in a tiny PCMCIA format card. This product works as an upgrade for your existing notebook soundcard and provides optical input and output as well as full support for surround sound speakers right up to the 7.1 channel standard.
- 5.1, 6.1 & 7.1 Channel surround sound output
- Supports EAX 2.0, EAX 1.0, Dolby Digital EX, ASIO 2.0, THX, EAX 4.0, Digital Theater Systems Extended Surround (DTS-ES) & EAX ADVANCED HD
- Features 1 x audio - SPDIF input/line-in/microphone - optical plug 3.5 mm, 1 x audio - SPDIF output/headphones - optical plug 3.5 mm, 1 x audio - line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, 1 x audio - line-out (rear/right surround) - mini-phone 3.5 mm 4-pole, 1 x audio - line-out (centre/subwoofer/left surround) - mini-phone 3.5 mm 4-pole
- Supplied with a speaker docking cable to support connection of upto 8 speakers
- PCMCIA Plug-in module
- Requires Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 or Microsoft Windows XP SP2
- Free Headphones & Carrying case