£20 off your order Gifts and Gadgets Instant finance available Trade in for up to £300 Cashback No Quibble Return Policy

Bretford 30 unit MDM Laptop/Network Cart - MDMLAP30-EU
Quick Find: 1025904

Bretford 30 unit MDM Laptop/Network Cart

Sold Out

We're sorry - this product is currently sold out.

Show me all available
Bretford Laptop Charging Trolleys

Email Me When Back in Stock

If you would like help finding an alternative model please call us on 0871 971 0005 and we'll be happy to help you.

The Bretford MDMLAP30 Laptop/Netbook Cart (30 Bays) is a full size laptop and netbook cart that stores and charges up to 30 laptops or netbooks simultaneously. Equipped with lockable, full access front and back doors, this unit features a small footprint, an advanced power management system and a desktop cord management system. Additionally a dual-handle design lets you move this cart around rather effortlessly.

This MDMLAP30 Laptop/Netbook Cart houses 2 shelves with 15 compartments per shelf and laser printed numbers for identification on each device slot. Since the shelf dividers store devices vertically, they can be removed for storing larger items. A rear access cable closet allows you access to power outlets and laptop cords and an interior divider panel reduces the amount of heat reaching the computers, thereby extending battery life.

A Power Management System operates in three modes: Round Robin Mode for charging all laptops, Turbo Mode that dedicates power to a single computer bank to rapidly charge 10 laptops, and  an Auxiliary Mode that exclusively provides power on top for printers or scanners. Cabinet doors can be bolted and padlocked (two programmable locks included) to deter theft. Moreover, top and bottom shelves overlap the doors, making forced entry by a pry bar difficult.


        Vertically stores, protects, and charges up to 30 laptops or netbooks
        GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Certification for low-emitting products makes it suitable for use in educational environments
        Shelf dividers can be removed for creating additional space to store larger equipment

Efficient Power Management System

        Reduces heat and electrical stress, and evenly distributes power to the all netbooks preserving their battery life
        Regulates power supply
        Round Robin charging cycle reduces heat and electrical stress, and uniformly delivers power to the stored devices
        Turbo Mode rapidly charges 10 laptops
        Auxiliary Mode shuts power off from the laptop electrical banks and provides power for printers or scanners
        Hidden 1 amp outlet provides power for a wireless device and is always live when the Power Management System is switched on

Organized & Clutter-free System

        Locking slots in the front of the cart position cords so they can be easily plugged into the device
        Removable plates feature cord management in the back of the cart and Velcro straps to secure cords and adapters
        Interior divider panel allows you to store devices in 75% of the cart and cables and adapters in the remaining 25%
        The divider panel also helps reduce heat in the front compartment and protect the devices if access is gained through the back panel
        Left side panel includes a cord winder to protect the power cord and keep it out of the way when not in use
        Dual-handle design – for moving the cart easily and safely

Compact & Portable

        Easy rolling 5” (127mm) swivel casters and a top shelf handle make transporting the cart from room to room or across campus effortless



Customer Questions and Answers

Click here to ask a question

Your question will be sent to a team of product specialists, you will receive an email with your answer and your question will be posted on this page to help other customers in future. If your question is about an order you've already placed please use our eMessage system to contact our customer service team.

characters left

  • Other Product Codes for this item:
  • MDM-LAP30-EU
  • MDMLAP-30-EU
  • MDMLAP30-E
  • MDMLAP30