Acer Aspire 5720 Laptop
Laptop Set Up
As the worlds best selling laptop manufacturer, Acer need no introduction. Their excellent value, impeccable quality and design savvy are ever present in all their notebooks and the latest addition to the hugely successful Travelmate series is no exception.
Welcome to style, power and 15.4"s of crystal bright illumination.
Sporting a nippy 1.6Ghz Core 2 Duo processor and 2GB RAM, the 5720 empowers exceptional multitasking productivity to keep professionals on the cutting edge.
An impressive 160GB hard drive can cater for even the most storage hungry applications, while the full integrated wireless means internet on the move is already taken care of, so put your feet up and enjoy the surf.
Also included is the enhanced Acer Disk Anti-Shock Protection (DASP) technology and the new Acer ProFile design, (which combines a Magnesium Alloy Case with a state of the art, two spindle design) meaning the 5720 can withstand even the most 'efficient' of baggage handlers working at the airport.
All in all, the 5720 is not just another business notebook, it is The business notebook.
- Processor - Intel Core 2 Duo processor T5470 1.6GHz, 800 MHz FSB, 2 MB L2 cache
- Memory - 3GB DDR2
- Hard Drive - 160GB
- Operating System - Windows Vista Business
- Display - 15.4" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD TFT 1280 x 800
- Optical Drive - DVD-SuperMulti
- Graphics - Intel Integrated
- Wireless - Wireless IEEE 802.11 a/b/g
- Card Reader - 5 in 1
- Webcam - No
- Bluetooth - 2.0
- Security - Enhanced Acer DASP (Disk Anti-Shock Protection)
- Weight - 2.88 kg