Tech Armor recommends turning up the brightness on your display, as Privacy screens tend to darken your screen.
For the best results, follow these simple steps to install your new Tech Armor screen protector.
- Peel back half of "Tab 1" protective layer to expose adhesive
- Align the screen protector to the bottom edge of the iPhone screen
- Slowly apply the screen protector to the surface of the screen while smoothing out bubbles as you go with the squeegee
- * Lift up a small portion of "Tab 2". Then place your finger on screen protector below and slowly remove the protective layer then discard
- Cover the squeegee with polishing cloth and smooth out the remaining bubbles. For best results, start from the center and push bubbles out towards the edges of the screen
Note: Tab 1 & 2 Stickers are attached to a protective layer to prevent scratches to the screen protector during installation. Please discard these layers after you have removed them.
* Some Tech Armor screen protectors only have one clear protective layer to remove with a RED "Remove Me" tab on the adhesive side of your screen protector.