Just bought a replacement PC ?
How are you now going to transfer settings, documents, emails, photos and music files from the old PC to the new one?
Solution is Transfer MyPC !
The biggest issue for everyone who buys a replacement PC is how to move all their files and personal Windows and Office settings from their old PC to their new PC, in order to get the full benefit from their new PC. Resolving this issue can take days if not weeks for some users and cost them a significant amount of money.
Transfer MyPC is a software application that resolves that issue quickly, cheaply and without any need for technical knowledge.
It uses a very simple Wizard to automatically find and copy all your data files and settings from your old PC to your new one.
Be ready to go with your new PC in minutes. Use the included cables to copy the data between 2 PCs. Transfers files, folders, email, MP3s, address book, bookmarks, favourites, dictionaries, settings including backgrounds, screen savers, & internet connection settings.
- Speed - A typical transfer using common 100Mb network cards will copy 1Gigabyte of data in 1-2 minutes.
- Control - Experienced users can choose which files and settings to move whilst novice users can just click a button to move everything.
- Safe - No information or files are deleted on your old PC. Built-in up-to-the minute NormanTM Anti-virus scans all files before copying them to the new PC. You can Undo the entire transfer within 7 days if desired. Program updates can be automatically downloaded.
- Transfer across networtk - Transfer across any Windows TCP/IP Network, including wireless (Vista only).
- Support - Orlogix provides a European free-phone call centre in EN, FR, DE, IT and ES to resolve all customer issues. Tel. 00800 3883 2000
- System Requirements - Windows XP or 2000 on OLD & Vista on NEW PC
- Hardware Requirements - CDROM drive on BOTH PCs,Network card or USB on both PCs.
- License - Unlimited usage within a single home. Business customers limited to 1 transfer per license, additional licences available from Orlogix support
- Previous XP Edition included free
- CD, Quick Start Guide, Network(crossover) Transfer Cable included