There is time for fun and time to focus. When you are ready to get down to business, Microsoft® Office 2004 for Mac provides the intuitive, intelligent tools you need to transform your ideas and opportunities into action. Put Office 2004 to work for you, whether you use your Mac for home, school or business.
Click here for the full specification
- Word Notebook Layout View: Designed to look like ruled notebook paper, this tool allows users to quickly take notes, search and flag relevant information, and even record audio directly into a Word document.
- Project Centre: This provides one simple way to view and stay on top of all e-mail messages, files, contacts, meetings and tasks related to a particular project. Users can share project information with others to keep them just as organized. A Mac first!
- Excel Smart Buttons: AutoFill buttons allow users to adjust how cells are quickly filled. Paste Recovery allows users to change or maintain the formatting of copied and pasted information. And Error Reporting buttons identify and explain potential formula errors.
- Excel Preference Improvements: These improvements help guide a user's application customization by providing a helpful description of the feature and a clear indication of whether it affects any open spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint Presenter Tools: PowerPoint 2004 Presenter Tools have an on-screen clock, notes pane and thumbnails of the entire presentation, all viewable only by the presenter.