Technical Description: Microsoft AUTOROUTE EURO 2013 ENG DWNLOAD ONLY - 689-01152 ( > Electronic Software Download)
This client access license is an additional license on top of the Office SharePoint Server CAL, Standard Edition. A customer must acquire both the Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition CALs in order to use the Enterprise Edition functionality of Office SharePoint Server. This CAL adds rights for you to use the Line of Business data integration and search, Business Intelligence including performance management dashboard and web-based spreadsheets, and electronic forms.
Your trip. Your way. Explore the open road with Microsoft AutoRoute. Tailor your trip, generate maps and directions, and find interesting stops along the way—all without an Internet connection. Let AutoRoute help you find the adventure—not get lost finding it.
Microsoft AutoRoute is the customisable travel planning software that helps you get accurate directions, easily explore new areas and find the services you want and need along the way. You can create journey schedules, and drag and drop part of a route onto another section of road to create a detour. Points of interest are easy to browse and add to your journey. AutoRoute gives you detailed door to door directions and more than 5.5 million miles of navigable roads and motorways throughout Europe—no Internet connection required.
- Updated maps for Eastern and Western Europe: 37 countries covered.
- Find your way quickly and easily by entering an address, postcode, or placename to get maps and step-by-step directions for your journey.
- Simple to plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest (POI), and start and stop times.
- Flexible trip planning options like custom start times, driving speeds, and rest breaks.
- Tailor your trips by driving speeds and road types to avoid highways or to choose a more scenic route.
- Choose from more points of interest—3 million of them—to find inspiration for destinations and locate the services you need—without an Internet connection.
- View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization.
- Add pushpins to mark places of interest—especially helpful on longer journeys.
- Optimise your trip by calculating mileage, time, and expenses in advance.