The USB Keyboard with UltraNav brings the legendary look and feel of ThinkPad keyboards to desktop systems and to ThinkPad docking solutions. For the ultimate in control flexibility, the UltraNav touch pad and the latest TrackPoint device are both available. Two built-in USB ports allow convenient expansion. In addition, the keyboard also allows access -- while the ThinkPad notebook is closed -- to key ThinkPad features requiring the function (Fn) key, such as speaker volume, system sleep and suspend.
- ThinkPad UltraNav, an example of ThinkVantage Design, lets you choose which pointing method to use: TrackPoint, touchpad or both. It removes the need for an external mouse, saving desk space.
- Adjustable feet let you choose between three different typing angles: flat (folded under), level-1 and level-2
- A function (Fn) key permits access to ThinkPad notebook features such as (depending on model) speaker volume, LCD/external monitor select, LCD brightness, system sleep and suspend controls
- Integrated cord wrap lets you adjust the length of the cord for use or storage
- Two USB ports to connect multiple USB devices reduce the need for an external hub