Isnít it annoying when your display leaves you straining your eyes to see detail or struggling read web pages?
Well, your worries are over!
The silver LG W1942T 19 inch monitor offers a fantastic 1440 x 900 resolution which produces performance that would normally be reserved for much more expensive models.
It also boasts an amazing 8000:1 dynamic contrast ratio alongside 300cd/m2 brightness. Giving you a tremendous range of realistic colours all presented with crystal clear precision.
Whatís more, if youíre replacing an old CRT model itíll save you money on your energy bills too, as this model carries the EPA Energy Star rating.
This monitor is one of the best value models around as it offering a level of performance rarely found in its class, and since itís an LG you get the extra piece of mind that comes from a brand renounced for reliability.
- Product Description - LG W1942T - LCD display - TFT - 19"
- Device Type - LCD display / TFT active matrix
- Dimensions (WxDxH) - 44.8 cm x 19.8 cm x 38.3 cm
- Weight - 4.1 kg
- Diagonal Size - 19" - widescreen
- Dot Pitch / Pixel Pitch - 0.2835 mm
- Max Resolution - 1440 x 900
- Display Positions Adjustments - Swivel, tilt
- Colour support - Up to 16.2 million colors
- Image Aspect Ratio - 16:10
- Response Time - 5 ms
- Image Brightness - 300 cd/m2
- Image Contrast Ratio - 8000:1 (dynamic)
- Digital Video Standard - Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
- Signal Input - DVI-D, VGA
- Vista Certification - Certified for Windows Vista
- Compliant Standards - TCO '03, FCC Class B certified, CE, UL, TUV GS, cUL, SEMKO, VESA DDC/CI
- Environmental Standards - EPA Energy Star