T Graded Refurbs
Please note that around 95% of our T Graded stock is made up of ex-corporate/lease machines, which have mainly been used in offices. These have been professionally refurbished by our experienced engineers in house and have all undergone a 25 point check to make sure they are in full working order.
As these are second user laptops, please be aware that they may have some signs of cosmetic wear please be reassured that none of these will affect the use of the laptop in any way, and we are sure you will be more than happy with your purchase.
When setting up your new unit you will need to activate your Microsoft License Key. Read the below PDF to find out how to do so, it is really quick and easy to do!
When you’re paying out big money for a brand new TV, some added peace of mind can go a long way. With our TV Pre Delivery inspection that’s exactly what you get; the knowledge that your new entertainment centrepiece has been carefully checked and double checked by our trained engineers, so when you receive it it’ll be ready to simply plug in and enjoy.
Though we strive to provide faultless products every single time, it’s inevitable that now and again things can happen that are out of our control. With a TV Pre Delivery Inspection our engineers will test all the key components of your new set and ensure they’re in perfect working order before shipping. Our comprehensive inspection includes:
- Freeview/Freesat Tuner Test – To make sure you can access all your favourite channels from the moment you plug in.
- Dead Pixel Test – The screen is the most important component of your new TV, and this test will ensure it lives up to expectations.
- Connectivity Test – Your TV is only one aspect of your home entertainment setup; we’ll guarantee the integrity of all the different ports and sockets so you can connect your devices with confidence.
- Speaker Test – Great pictures are nothing without great sound. This test will make sure you get pitch-perfect performance on all your favourite movies and shows.
- Backlight Bleed Test – Because TV screens are lit from behind, it’s possible that light can leak through and compromise the picture. We’ll check to make sure it doesn’t, so you’ll only experience the best picture quality.
- Remote Test – It’s no use having all those channels at your disposal, then finding out that you can’t access them. We’ll put batteries in your remote and ensure you can channel surf to your heart’s content.
Give yourself some added peace of mind and enjoy your brand new TV straight out of the box, with one of our TV Pre Delivery Inspections.
Please note: This process takes up to 48 hours. Your chosen delivery time will commence after this time.